1. Valentine's Day is celebrated on which date in February?
2. What star sign are you if you were born in early February?
3. What is the flower for the month of February?
4. What is the traditional birthstone for February?
5. February gets its name from the word 'februa', which comes from which language?
6. On 16th February, 1659, what was used for the first time in Britain as Mr Nicholas Vanacker settles a debt?
7. Which popular tradition is celebrated in the United States and Canada on February 2?
8. In the poem called 'The Months' by Sara Coleridge, if 'hot july brings cooling shower' what does February bring?
9. How often does February have 28 days?
10. Which awards show normally occurs at the end of February?
11. What country’s New Year celebration often lands in February?
12. The February Revolution was the first of two revolutions which took place in Russia in which year?
13. Which human rights leader was assassinated on February 21, 1965?
14. On which date in February is Superman's birthday in the DC Comics?
15. Who was beheaded at the Tower of London on 12th February 1554?
16. It is possible to have Easter in late February? True or false?