Pencils at the ready...
It's trivia time for our Audley owners and anyone who wants to join in. Why not make every night quiz night? This is the first in our series of Together at Home quizzes.
1. In what year was the film 'The Sound of Music' released?
2. In the initials of the former US president JFK, what did the letter 'F' stand for?
3. In the comedy 'Only Fools and Horses' where does Derek Trotter live?
a. Nelson Mandela House
b. Winston Churchill Heights
c. Lord Nelson Tower
4. Which song provided The Beatles with their first UK number 1 single?
a. From Me To You
b. Please Please Me
c. She Loves You
5. In which film did the actor Roger Moore first appear as James Bond?
a. The Man with The Golden Gun
b. The Spy Who Loved Me
c. Live and Let Die
6. In which year did the Earth's population reach 1 billion?
7. Which territory became the 50th state of the U.S.A in 1959?
c. New Mexico
8. In which country is the temple complex 'Angkor Wat' located?
b. Sri Lanka
9. In which year did Margaret Thatcher become UK Prime Minister?
10. Who played Don Vito Corleone in the film 'The Godfather'?
a. Al Pacino
b. Robert De Niro
c. Marlon Brando
11. The ghost town Pripyat is found in which country?
12. Who had a hit song called 'Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay'?
a. Otis Redding
b. Smokey Robinson
13. Which sport is David Gower most associated with?
14. What is the capital of Canada?
15. Which sport is most commonly associated with the 'Queens Club' in London?
c. Outdoor Bowls
How do you think you did?
More puzzles and trivia...