Hand-picked specialist services
When you buy an Audley retirement property you'll enjoy the benefits of first class service and support from our trusted partners, who can help you with your move.
Move sooner with our Home Buying Service
If you would like to move quickly and easily, Audley’s Home Buying Service is the right choice for you. You can use the Home Buying Service to sell your existing property and buy a property at an Audley village through our specialist partners, which means no fees and no chain to worry about.
Our partners act as cash buyers and will purchase your existing property, giving you the peace of mind of a guaranteed sale and a seamless, stress-free process.
Home buying service
How it works
Our partner company will get valuations from several local estate agents to present you with an accurate value of your property. If you are happy, they’ll manage the whole sale process for you, including negotiating with the buyer, liaising with estate agents and solicitors, to ensure a smooth exchange and completion.
- You provide details of the property to them.
- They obtain valuations from local Estate Agents.
- They will make an offer to purchase your home (subject to a favourable survey) within 24 hours.
- If you accept the offer they will arrange for a survey to be carried out.
- Once the survey is received their offer will be confirmed within 24 hours. If the confirmed offer is reduced following an unfavourable survey you are under no obligation to accept it.
- They will commence the legal purchase of the property with set timescales.
- Monies are transferred to the home owner on completion.
A higher value may be achieved for your property by selling independently of part-exchange. Buyers are advised to take their own advice to ensure the home buying service is suitable for their needs.
Audley Villages has partnered with Knight Frank Finance to help you move into your new Audley property before you sell your current home.
Customers who are awaiting the sale of their home, and need to sell to finance the purchase, will now be able to use bridging finance to speed up their move. This is different from the normal terms of a bridging loan, where the borrower is required to remain in the property. Audley Group and Knight Frank Finance’s innovative structures mean customers will be able to move to a village and take advantage of all the facilities and care immediately.
Bridging finance is usually taken between 1 day and 12 months and loans are available at market leading rates.
Audley will take no fee for introducing anyone to Knight Frank Finance, forming part of the value added range of services it provides to prospective customers.
Relocation Services - Downsizing and de-cluttering
We offer practical advice and sensitive guidance to help you sort and downsize your belongings, by creating a tailored plan of support to deliver a stress free move.
Our partner The Senior Move Partnership will assist you before, during and after your move. Below are just some of the ways they can help you:
- Help with downsizing and sorting of your belongings
- Creation of customised floor plans to plan the layout of your new home
- Arrangement and management of removal companies
- Help with packing & unpacking
- Ensure the safe and secure disposal of old financial and personal documents
- Liasing with Estate Agents and Solicitors on your behalf
The Senior Move Partnership are committed to providing the highest standards of practical and emotional support to those who are downsizing and/or relocating. No commission will be paid to Audley staff if you use this service.
Assisted Move Service
With our partner we can take care of all the administration and marketing when selling your property and offer a personalised service tailored to your individual needs, including;
- Identification of relevant Estate Agents and arranging market appraisals
- Valuation and marketing plan for property to secure the best possible price
- Liaison and pro-active management of Estate Agents and solicitors
- Negotiation of offers
- Legal conveyance on sale (and purchase if required)
- Vacant property care, including insurance, inspection and maintenance
- Advance funds prior to the sale of the property should they be required
To make your move as stress free as possible we can offer a comprehensive moving package to take away the hassle of packing up a home including:
- Initial visit to your property to discuss your needs
- Comprehensive packing service using environmentally friendly packing materials
- Simple fee structure
- Well trained, professional staff
- Safe and secure storage if required
We work with Britannia and Bishop's Move.
Britannia has helped tens of thousands of families and individuals move home throughout the UK. Established more than 30 years ago, Britannia Movers are a unique Group with a passion for professional customer service based on a blend of the Internationally renowned Britannia brand allied to friendly, local, family owned companies.
Bishop’s Move is the UK removals and storage company with over 165 years moving experience. Established by JJ Bishop over 165 years ago, it's a national relocation company that offers the very best local moving, business relocation and international shipping services.