Luxury senior living available in 20 retirement villages across the UK, all with exceptional facilities at the heart of the village.
You're never too old to lock up and leave
Look forward to more adventures, with the freedom and flexibility of an Audley property. We look after the maintenance and security of your property and the grounds, so no matter how long or how often you’re away, you can travel confidently knowing your home is in safe hands.
Whether you’re visiting family, taking a cruise or spending the summer overseas, you can come and go as often as you please.
View offer terms
- For new reservations from 28th March 2022
- If you reserve your new Audley property by 30th June 2022, Audley Villages will pay up to £30,000 in Stamp Duty
- Contract completion must take place by 31st December 2022 (exchange of contracts must take place by 31st December 2022 for properties at Fairmile and Wycliffe Park)
- At the time of reservation there are options on fees. In addition to the Stamp Duty contribution, for reservations between 7th June and 30th June we will also include 6 months Monthly Management Fee contribution on Option 1. 12 months Monthly Management Fee contribution will be included with Option 2 or Option 3. Your Sales Team can provide full details.
- Selected properties at selected villages only
- Offer must be quoted on paperwork
- Excludes pre-owned properties
- Offer will be applied when the exchange fee is paid
- If the property sale is cancelled for any reason, the offer will no longer apply
- Cannot be exchanged for cash
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount
- Please speak to a sales team member for more information
Note: Monthly management fee and deferred management charge apply to the sale of all properties
How it works
If you are new to the concept of luxury retirement villages in the UK, find out more about purchasing a beautiful property in an Audley village, including the purchase options available - from stamp duty to part exchange, bridging loans and equity share.
Live well, stay well
We look after the maintenance and security of your property and the grounds, leaving you free to explore the stunning landscaped gardens, enjoy fine dining in our restaurant, indulge in some pampering or keep up your love of travel knowing your home is safe and sound.
Guarantee the sale of your home
And move sooner with our Home Buying Service
If you would like to move quickly and easily, Audley’s Home Buying Service is the right choice for you. You can part exchange your existing property for a property at an Audley village through our specialist partners, which means no fees and no chain to worry about.
Our partners act as cash buyers and will purchase your existing property, giving you the peace of mind of a guaranteed sale and a seamless, stress-free process.
You’ll even enjoy up to 2 weeks after completion to move into your beautiful new Audley property.
Downsizing is a big decision. People often ask...
What is a retirement village?
An Audley retirement village is a purpose-built beautiful and secure collection of houses, cottages and apartments, which are available to buy if you are over 55. At the heart of an Audley retirement village there is a centrepiece building, which houses the facilities of the Audley Club, of which you are automatically a member. The building may be a restored Tudor hall, a rebuilt Georgian manor or a refurbished Victorian villa with facilities including a restaurant, bar bistro, lounge, a health and wellbeing centre, treatment rooms and a swimming pool. You can even bring your pet.
What are the retirement living options?
From integrated retirement communities and sheltered housing to assisted living and nursing homes, there’s a whole range of choices depending on particular needs and budgets. To find out more please visit our retirement living options page.
Do you offer retirement properties to rent?
Not currently. At Audley, you own your own home and your property and gardens are maintained for you; we mow the grass and wash your windows. Plus, there is a restaurant, library, health suite with pool, gym and treatment rooms right on your doorstep, and Audley Care is on hand should you need it.