The benefits of a helping hand at home
We don’t have a price list of pre-packaged care programmes. You only pay for the services you use, including:
- Cleaning, ironing and preparing meals
- Washing, dressing or shaving
- Shopping, collecting prescriptions or walking the dog
- Medication assistance
- Company and help whilst recovering from illness
- Live-in, sleep-in or night care or holiday cover
- Assistance with getting up and going to bed, whatever the time
- Accompanying you to appointments or social activities.
No job is too small.
Care of the highest level
As one of the UK's most respected care providers for older people, and a leader in its field, Audley is recognised, registered and regularly audited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Which means the carer you invite into your home is rigorously trained and highly qualified and our standard of care is second to none.
Care assistants you will feel at home with
Based around the country and directed from our Head Office in Egham, our Audley Care teams are made up of highly-trained personal assistants who are mainly local. That means they know your area, talk your language and can share your experiences of the places you're familiar with.
At Audley Care, everything we provide is designed to enrich your life in your own home. We are passionate about delivering exceptional care. We believe our years of experience in the industry, our training and expertise in providing care and our values of integrity and compassion are unequalled by any other provider.