Enquiring about moving to an Audley village?
We're here to help
We hope our website has started to answer your questions, although expect there’s plenty you would still like to find out about Audley Villages. The best way to discover more is to talk to us over the telephone and arrange a time to come and experience a village for yourself. We’ll also be delighted to respond to any questions you send us by email or web form.
Our teams are available to meet with you during office hours Monday to Saturday and on Sundays by prior arrangement.
For enquiries about property ownership please call us or submit an enquiry form online.
0800 093 8181
Audley Villages, Head Office, 65 High Street, Egham, Surrey TW20 9EY
Or, to find out more about a particular village and get in touch, please select on the map below for contact details.
Audley Care enquiries
Our carers travel to support people living close to an Audley village. For enquiries about care in your existing home, please email us or call a village
Call your local care branch directly
- Care Team Berkshire (Sunningdale Park) - 01344 968966
- Care Team Bristol (Redwood) - 01275 235792
- Care Team Buckinghamshire (Chalfont Dene) - 01494 708422
- Care Team Clapham (Nightingale Place) - 020 3510 4809
- Care Team Darley Dale (St Elphin's Park) - 01629 258797
- Care Team Edgbaston (St George's Place) - 0121 238 0331
- Care Team Englefield Green (Cooper's Hill) - 01784 819280
- Care Team Ilkley (Clevedon) - 01943 328104
- Care Team Kent (Mote House) - 01622 920711
- Care Team Leamington Spa (Binswood) - 01926 941143
- Care Team Malvern (Ellerslie) - 01684 437102
- Care Team Romsey (Stanbridge Earls) - 01794 463625
- Care Team Tunbridge Wells (WIllicombe Park) - 01892 278501
Audley Club enquiries
If you are looking for gym or swim membership, or a local restaurant, our Audley Clubs are open to the local community. Join as a monthly or annual Club member or book a table to dine with us.
Call your local club directly
- Binswood, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire - 01926 961608
- Chalfont Dene, Buckinghamshire - 01494 325921
- Clevedon, Ilkley, Yorkshire - 01943 703618
- Cooper's Hill, Englefield Green, Surrey - 01784 904964
- Ellerslie, Malvern, Worcestershire - 01684 362816
- Inglewood, Hungerford - 01488 892963
- Mote House, Bearsted, Kent - 01622 933347
- Nightingale Place, Clapham, London - 020 3510 5053
- Redwood, Failand, Bristol - 01275 625764
- St Elphin's Park, Darley Dale, Peak District - 01629 363350
- St George's Place, Edgbaston, Midlands - 0121 295 7553
- Stanbridge Earls, Romsey, Hampshire - 01794 468706
- Sunningdale Park, Ascot, Surrey - 01344 968974
- WIllicombe Park, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent - 01892 313457
Frequently asked questions
How do I unsubscribe from Audley marketing?
We are sorry if you are displeased with anything you have received from Audley.
We would love to continue to send you relevant information that is of real interest to you. If you would prefer to receive some updates but not others, then please get in touch by email or call us and we can update your preferences accordingly.
The easiest way to unsubscribe is via our web form. We will update your contact preferences accordingly.
If you have an account on this website you can click the manage preferences button on the unsubscribe page to choose which communications you would like to unsubscribe from.
If you have received an email from us, you can unsubscribe directly from our marketing emails by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link at the top of the email.
Please be patient. Although we will remove your details promptly, some marketing communications are planned six weeks in advance so you may receive some further communication from us during that time.
What happens on a visit?
The decision to move to a luxury retirement village is a significant one and as such you need to feel completely in control and in possession of all the facts, including costs, services and the kind of lifestyle you can continue to enjoy. Upon arrival you'll be welcomed by your contact within the village team who will give you a tour of the village, paying particular attention of course to anything you would specifically like to see. They'll answer any questions you have and you are welcome to stay for lunch or coffee and cake in our restaurant. If you plan to move to Audley on your own then we recommend inviting a friend or family member along to join you on your tour. It's the best way to experience what life could feel like living in a beautiful new property in an Audley village.
Can I email Audley?
Certainly. You can reach us at email@example.com. We will either respond directly or forward your email on to the right team. Please allow 24 - 48 hours for a response. If you wish to enquire about property ownership the quickest way to get in touch is by phone or by asking us a question on this form.