It's trivia time again, with the second in our series of Together at Home quizzes. This week, test your culinary knowledge with our food and drink quiz!
1. What is the principal ingredient of a Panzanella Salad?
a. Fusilli pasta
2. Which cocktail celebrated its 100th birthday in 2019?
3. In which new world wine producing country would you find the Maipo Valley wine region?
4. How many grams of fruit & veg counts as 1 of your 5 a day?
5. Which city has the most Michelin starred restaurants?
6. The film ‘Chocolat’ stars which young actor?
a. Johnny Depp
b. Jude Law
c. Robert De Niro
7. Cheese Fondue is a national dish of which European country?
8. What type of pastry are profiteroles made from?
9. Which ingredient provides the main flavouring and colouring of goulash?
10. In which country does the dish chop suey originate from?
11. How many standard wine bottles make up a Balthazar?
12. Cuy is a popular dish of Peru, but what is it?
a. A type of preserved potato
b. An Andean stew
c. Guinea pig
13. What does the ‘I’ in ‘IPA Beer’ stand for?
14. What are the key ingredients of a Glamorgan sausage?
a. Pork & Apple
b. Cheese & Leek
c. Lamb & Mint
15. Which of the following is a type of cheese?
a. Stinking Bishop
b. Smelly Priest
c. Rotten Reverend
How do you think you did?
On a roll? Find some more trivia on Audley Stories.