scroll-to-10482 scroll-to-10483 scroll-to-10484scroll-to-10485 scroll-to-10491 scroll-to-10492 scroll-to-10510
THE BENEFITS OF SHELTERED HOUSING
- Independence – more independence than care-home living, but meals may be provided and you can also opt for personal care.
- Finances – you can hold onto your asset if buying, and rental is offered by most.
- Access to care – on-site support is usually on hand in the event of an emergency (but see below).
- Lifestyle – you can enjoy independence along with, if you wish, chances to socialise with other residents.
- Maintenance – all this is done for you.