3 Kennedy Court
St Elphin's Park, Darley Dale, Matlock 2 Bedroom Apartment
£300,000For saleBook a viewing Download village brochure
St Elphin's Park
Features & Facilities
Call 01629 258001 for more details
Expert Moving Package included with this property. More information on our Expert Moving Package.
- Modern SieMatic kitchen with integrated appliances and Corian work surfaces
- Living/dining room with French doors leading onto the terrace area
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room and access to second terrace
- Second double bedroom and family bathroom
- No chain
- Allocated parking space
Set within 14-acres of landscaped grounds, St Elphin's Park is located in Darley Dale, minutes away from the Peak District National Park and the bustling market towns of Matlock and Bakewell. With shops, restaurants, cafes and picturesque walks just around the corner as well as everyday amenities including a supermarket, health centre and golf club, St Elphin's Park offers the opportunity to experience a truly independent lifestyle in a beautiful and secure environment.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley St Elphin’s Park you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library. The monthly management charge includes a credit of £67.07 in the restaurant/bistro bar.
Flexible care packages are available through Audley Care if required.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
- Upgraded fully fitted SieMatic kitchen with integrated appliances and wall & base gloss doors
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including auto sense extractor fan, ceramic hob, Neff fan assisted oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Fully integrated Neff fridge/freezer
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Coloured glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathroom & En-suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas
- Walk-in shower with level access (en-suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- All windows are double glazed and timber framed
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to master bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Non-slip ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas)
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to master bedroom
- External lighting to balcony areas
- Continuous extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom
- Fully controllable, independent, electric hot water heating system with under floor heating and heat recovery
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system in all properties
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 125 years. There is an annual ground rent of £500. The management charge varies depending on the lease of this resale property, check with your sales team for more details. A deferred management charge also applies to this property. More information on deferred management fees.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley St Elphin's Park
St Elphin’s Park retirement village is set in 14 acres in the Derbyshire Dales, close to Matlock and Bakewell. With 127 properties and a restored Victorian Gothic school at its centre, the village enjoys spectacular views.
Audley St Elphin's Park
Dale Road South
Matlock, DE4 2RH
Call us: 01629 258001
Request property details
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm