9 Redwood Hall
Redwood, Bristol, North Somerset 2 Bedroom Apartment
£337,500*SoldBook a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01275 235010 for more details
*Price based on 75% equity share - click here for more information. This property's full price is £450,000.
- Open plan living area leading out onto a private balcony
- Spacious master bedroom with Juliet balcony and walk-in shower en suite
- Beautiful integrated appliances in the kitchen
- Good size second double bedroom
- Separate bathroom
- Hallway storage
Living/Dining Room 4.83 x 4.37 15’10” x 14’4”
Kitchen 3.52 x 2.53 11’7” x 8’4”
Master Bedroom 4.48 x 2.87 14’8” x 9’5”
Bedroom 2 3.16 x 2.95 10’4” x 9’8”
Balcony (approx) 2.20 x 1.45 7’3” x 4’9”
Audley Redwood retirement village is set within acres of landscaped parkland and is a short drive from the bustling city of Bristol. Just minutes from historic Clifton and the spectacular North Somerset coast, there are breathtaking scenes, right on your doorstep. Surrounded by beautiful green landscape, Audley Redwood comprises of 106 luxury apartments and 20 cottages, offering one, two or three bedrooms, all built to perfectly complement the local Georgian architecture. At the heart of the village is Redwood Hall, home to the Audley Club, with its library, restaurant and luxury health club where our steam room and sauna can be used for relaxation.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES: As an owner at Audley Redwood you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library.
GENERAL: The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
- Fully fitted SieMatic handleless kitchen units
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including extractor fan, ceramic hob, Neff fan assisted oven, combi microwave oven, dishwasher and fully integrated Neff fridge/freezer
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer top spray head
Bathrooms & En-suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles in bathroom and en-suite
- Walk-in shower with level access (en-suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- All windows and external doors are double glazed aluminium / timber composit units
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to master bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Minoli non-slip ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen
- Chrome switches in all other rooms
- White sockets in all other rooms
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to bedrooms
- External lighting to balcony areas
- Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom
- Heating system, providing hot water and heating, with under floor heating throughout the property
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system in all properties
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale.
EQUITY SHARE Our equity share scheme is a flexible and affordable way to live at an Audley Village without paying the full purchasing price. You can move into your new home without committing 100% of the capital, provided you have sufficient income to cover your future monthly outgoings, which will include the monthly management fee and other fees that may apply. You can purchase a minimum 75% share of your new Audley property and pay no rental fee on the remaining share you don’t own. Equity share full terms and conditions.
TENURE: The leasehold is for a term of up to 125 years. We understand that everyone's financial situation and preferences are different. That's why The Audley Your Choice Scheme has been introduced - to give you two choices of how much you pay and when.
Option 1: Monthly fee of £899.12 (£948.87 for three bedroom apartments and all cottages) for the year ending 01 March 2022 and deferred management charge of 1% per year.
Option 2: Monthly fee of £488.13 for the year ending 01 March 2022 and deferred management charge of 2% per year.
PLEASE NOTE: The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley Redwood village is set within 15 acres of landscaped parkland, moments from Bristol. The village comprises 106 apartments and 20 cottages, all built to complement the local Georgian architecture.
Beggar Bush Lane
Bristol, BS8 3TG
Call us: 01275 235010
Request property details
BS8 3TG for Sat Navs
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, Saturday 10am - 4pm