Nightingale Place, Clapham, London 3 Bedroom Apartment
£2,661,000For saleBook a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 020 3802 1581 for more details
- Penthouse apartment with views over Clapham Common
- Private rooftop terrace accessed from the spacious kitchen/living/dining room
- Designer Miele kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge/freezer and oven
- Master bedroom with double fitted wardrobe and en suite with walk-in shower and Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware
- Second double bedroom with Villeroy & Boch en suite shower room
- Storage cupboards throughout apartment
- Separate WC
Internal Measurements (m)
Living/Dining Room 5.4 x 5.8 (17’9” x 19’0”)
Kitchen 3.8 x 5.2 (12’6” x 17’1”)
Master Bedroom 3.5 x 5.7 (11’6” x 18’8”)
Bedroom 2 3.8 x 3.3 (12’6” x 10’10”)
Study 3.8 x 2.6 (12’6” x 8’6”)
Roof Terrace 5.9 x 10.0 (19'4” x 32’10”)
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley Nightingale Place you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, cinema, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
- Fully fitted SieMatic S2 kitchen units
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Corian worktops
- Wrap around glass splash back
- Stainless steel bowl and a half undermounted sink with Hansgrohe single lever tap with stop/start button
- Integrated Miele cooking appliances including fan assisted oven, combi-microwave, induction hob and extractor fan
- Fully integrated Miele fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Siemens washer dryer
- Engineered wooden flooring with underfloor heating
Bathrooms & en suite
- Contemporary white Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Full height Minoli porcelain tiles to shower area
- Minoli porcelain floor tiles with electric underfloor heating
- Walk-in shower with level access
- Full height glass screen to shower area with Hansgrohe shower controls, square overhead rain shower and handheld baton shower
- Fitted joinery and vanity unit with integrated lighting and shaving point
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Oak floors
- Full height double glazed windows
- Integral dressing areas with built in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Smoked oak entrance doors
- Painted internal doors with stainless steel ironmongery
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 250 years from 2020. We understand that everyone's financial situation and preferences are different. That's why The Audley Your Choice Scheme has been introduced - to give you two choices of how much you pay and when.
Option 1: Monthly fee of £1,045.40 per calendar month for the year ending 1 March 2022 for a one bedroom apartment, £1096 for a two bedroom and £1298.40 for a 3 bedroom, with a deferred management charge of 1.5% per year.
Option 2: Monthly fee of £607.20 per month for the year ending 1 March 2022 for a one bedroom apartment and £657.80 a month for two or three bedroom apartment, with a deferred management charge of 2% per year.
More information on deferred management fees. If you would like to bring a car, please ask the sales team about car parking facilities and charges.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds. All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley Nightingale Place
Audley's first retirement village in London overlooks Clapham Common and is adjacent to Clapham South tube station. Now open, the village has 94 one to three bedroom apartments as well as a pool, cinema, restaurant and health club.
Audley Nightingale Place
3 Nightingale Lane
Call us: 020 3802 1581
Request property details
(Next to Clapham South underground station) SW4 9AH for Sat Navs
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, Saturday 10am - 4pm