Discover the purchase option that's right for you.
At Audley, we understand that downsizing in retirement is a big decision. There are several purchase options and offers available to you when you move to a luxury retirement village in the UK.
In addition to the time-sensitive offers listed below, you may consider a bridging loan or even a retirement mortgage. For more information on the option that's the best fit for your retirement property purchase, arrange an appointment virtually or in person.
View offer terms
- For new reservations from 28th March 2022
- If you reserve your new Audley property by 30th June 2022, Audley Villages will pay up to £30,000 in Stamp Duty
- Contract completion must take place by 31st December 2022 (exchange of contracts must take place by 31st December 2022 for properties at Fairmile and Wycliffe Park)
- At the time of reservation there are options on fees. In addition to the Stamp Duty contribution, for reservations between 7th June and 30th June we will also include 6 months Monthly Management Fee contribution on Option 1. 12 months Monthly Management Fee contribution will be included with Option 2 or Option 3. Your Sales Team can provide full details.
- Selected properties at selected villages only
- Offer must be quoted on paperwork
- Excludes pre-owned properties
- Offer will be applied when the exchange fee is paid
- If the property sale is cancelled for any reason, the offer will no longer apply
- Cannot be exchanged for cash
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount
- Please speak to a sales team member for more information
Note: Monthly management fee and deferred management charge apply to the sale of all properties