2 Gabriel Place
St George's Place, Edgbaston, Midlands1 Bedroom Apartment
Guide Price: £244,000Book a viewing Download village brochure
St George's Place
Features & Facilities
Call 0121 293 1093 for more details
Audley St. George’s Place village is located in the heart of Edgbaston, just a short stroll from the town’s vibrant shops and restaurants. Situated close enough to the centre of Birmingham to enjoy its culture and art, Audley St George’s Place is a luxury development which will provide 95 properties of outstanding quality. The village is designed to enhance the historic Regency architecture and create harmonious new buildings in keeping with the local surroundings.
This unique development was previously the home of the Royal School for the Deaf and is now being transformed to meet Audley’s impeccable standards. For those with a preference for the vibrancy and bustle of town life, St George’s Place offers beautiful and secure living in the centre of Edgbaston with private facilities to rival any country house hotel, including a restaurant, a lounge room, bistro bar, library, gym and fitness suite, and swimming pool.
Whether you want to be active, exercise and make the most of the local amenities, or simply take it easy, relax and enjoy a little peace, this village offers a life full of colour.
Living/dining room: 4.87m x 4.32m / 15' 11" x 14' 2"
Kitchen: 4.87m x 2.47m / 15' 11" x 8' 1"
Master bedroom: 4.29m x 3.00m / 14' 0" x 9' 10"
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley St Greorge's Place you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 125 years. There is an annual ground rent of £500. The current management charge for year ending 1st March 2019 is £741.59 per month for a 1/2 bed apartment, £794.94 per month for a 3 bed property. A deferred management charge also applies to this property, please click here to find out more.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds. All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
- Fully fitted SieMatic kitchen units with a choice of door finishes
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including Neff fan assisted oven and ceramic hob, auto sense extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Coloured glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms & En suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas
- Walk-in shower with level access (en suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- All windows are double glazed and timber framed
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to master bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Non-slip ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas)
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to master bedroom
- External lighting to terrace areas
- Extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom
- Fully controllable, independent, hot water heating system
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad in the hall and PIRs
- Lifts to all floors available in all apartment buildings
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale.
Audley St George's Place
In the heart of leafy Edgbaston, St George’s Place retirement village is minutes from the centre of Birmingham. Two Grade II listed Regency villas, a restored Victorian building and new buildings house 95 luxury cottages and apartments.
Audley St George's Place
2 Church Road
West Midlands, B15 3SH
Call us: 0121 293 1093
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
B15 3SH for Sat Navs
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Saturday, 9am – 5.30pm