19 Pollard Way
St Elphin's Park, Darley Dale, Matlock 2 Bedroom Cottage
£385,000ReservedBook a viewing Download village brochure
St Elphin's Park
Features & Facilities
Call 01629 258001 for more details
- Set across two floors with dual aspect positioning
- Large living/dining room opens out onto a terrace
- Spacious SieMatic kitchen with hillside views
- Large master bedroom with a Villeroy & Boch walk-in en suite shower
- Luxury second bathroom
- Second double bedroom with beautiful views
- Curtains and light fittings included
Living/Dining Room 5.57 x 3.51 (18’3” x 11’6”)
Kitchen 3.95 x 2.99 (12’11” x 9’10”)
Master Bedroom 4.4 x 2.86 (14’5” x 9’5”)
Bedroom 2 3.27 x 3.15 (10’9” x 10’4”)
Terrace (approx) 4.8 x 2.4 (15’9” x 7’10”)
Set within 14-acres of landscaped grounds, St Elphin's Park is located in Darley Dale, minutes away from the Peak District National Park and the bustling market towns of Matlock and Bakewell. With shops, restaurants, cafes and picturesque walks just around the corner as well as everyday amenities including a supermarket, health centre and golf club, St Elphin's Park offers the opportunity to experience a truly independent lifestyle in a beautiful and secure environment.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley St Elphin’s Park you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library. The monthly management charge includes a credit of £67.07 in the restaurant/bistro bar.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
- Fully fitted SieMatic handleless kitchen units
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including auto sense extractor fan, ceramic hob, Neff fan assisted oven, combination microwave
- Fully integrated Neff Dishwasher
- Fully integrated Neff fridge/freezer
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Coloured glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer top spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms & En-suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas
- Walk-in shower with level access (en-suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- All windows are double glazed and timber framed
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to master bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Non-slip ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen
- Chrome switches in all other rooms
- White sockets in all other rooms
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to master bedroom
- External lighting to terrace areas
- Continuous extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom
- Fully controllable, independent, hot water heating system
Security & Safety
- Emergency care call systems in all properties, corridors and main house facilities
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 125 years. There is an annual ground rent of £500. The current management charge for the year ending 01 March 2021 is £766.59 per calendar month. A deferred management charge also applies to this property, please click here to find out more.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley St Elphin's Park
St Elphin’s Park retirement village is set in 14 acres in the Derbyshire Dales, close to Matlock and Bakewell. With 127 properties and a restored Victorian Gothic school at its centre, the village enjoys spectacular views.
Audley St Elphin's Park
Dale Road South
Matlock, DE4 2RH
Call us: 01629 258001
Request property details
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm