12 Hopkins Court
St Elphin's Park, Darley Dale, Matlock 2 Bedroom Apartment
£325,000ReservedBook a viewing Download village brochure
St Elphin's Park
Features & Facilities
Call 01629 258001 for more details
- Dual aspect living room with private balcony and Juliet balcony
- Large master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Guest bedroom & family bathroom
- Modern SieMatic kitchen with Corian worktops
- Allocated parking
Set within 14-acres of landscaped grounds, St Elphin's Park is located in Darley Dale, minutes away from the Peak District National Park and the bustling market towns of Matlock and Bakewell. With shops, restaurants, cafes and picturesque walks just around the corner as well as everyday amenities including a supermarket, health centre and golf club, St Elphin's Park offers the opportunity to experience a truly independent lifestyle in a beautiful and secure environment.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley St Elphin’s Park you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library. The monthly management charge includes a credit of £67.07 in the restaurant/bistro bar.
Flexible care packages are available through Audley Care if required.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
- Shaker style kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
- Integrated cooking appliances including auto sense extractor fan, Bosch oven & microwave
- Fully integrated Bosch fridge/freezer
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer top spray head
Bathrooms & En-suite
- Elegant white sanitaryware with luxury fittings
- Walk-in shower
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas
- All windows are double glazed and timber framed
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to master bedroom & second bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen
- Chrome switches in all other rooms
- White sockets in all other rooms
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to master bedroom
- External lighting to terrace areas
- Continuous extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom
Security & Safety
- Emergency care call systems in all properties, corridors and main house facilities
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 125 years. There is an annual ground rent of £250. The management charge varies depending on the lease of this resale property, check with your sales team for more details. A deferred management charge also applies to this property, please click here to find out more.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley St Elphin's Park
St Elphin’s Park retirement village is set in 14 acres in the Derbyshire Dales, close to Matlock and Bakewell. With 127 properties and a restored Victorian Gothic school at its centre, the village enjoys spectacular views.
Audley St Elphin's Park
Dale Road South
Matlock, DE4 2RH
Call us: 01629 258001
Request property details
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm