39 Inglewood House
Inglewood, Kintbury, Berkshire 2 Bedroom Apartment
£599,950For saleBook a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01488 208008 for more details
- Large living/dining room with views over the courtyard
- Fitted SieMatic kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Good sized terrace with space for entertaining
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower room
Kitchen 3.90m x 3.03m (12’10” x 9’11”)
Living/Dining room 7.54m x 4.24m (24’9” x 13’11”)
Master Bedroom 7.35m x 3.06m (24’1” x 10’0”)
Bedroom Two 3.90m x 2.93m (12’10” x 9’7”)
Rebuilt brick by brick Inglewood House sits in the heart of the retirement village. Inglewood is one mile from the village of Kintbury; two miles from Hungerford in West Berkshire. With great road connections to the M4 and train lines into London, it is both a breath of fresh, rural air and a place that connects you to all the services and amenities you will need to live the life you want to.
Inglewood is also home to the impressive facilities of the Audley Club. These include a luxury health club, swimming pool, library and Blandy’s Bar and Bistro.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley Inglewood you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library. The monthly management charge includes a credit of £59.13 in the restaurant/bistro bar.
Flexible care packages are available through Audley Care if required.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
- Fully fitted SieMatic handleless kitchen units
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including Neff fan assisted oven and ceramic hob, auto sense extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Coloured glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms & En suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas
- Walk-in shower with level access (en-suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- All windows are double glazed and timber framed
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to master bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas)
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to master bedroom
- External lighting to terrace areas
- Continuous extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom
- Fully controllable, independent, hot water heating system with under floor heating
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system, such as the Cirrus Care Line System
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad in the hall and PIRs
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
- Ground source heat pumps utilised to capture energy and heat water
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 125 years. There is an annual ground rent of £250. The management charge varies depending on the lease of this resale property, check with your sales team for more details. A deferred management charge also applies to this property, please click here to find out more.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any non-fixed item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Nestled in 39 acres, one mile from Kintbury in Berkshire, Audley Inglewood retirement village is home to 91 apartments and cottages. At its centre is Inglewood House, an imposing manor house that has been rebuilt and returned to its former glory.
Templeton Road, Kintbury
Berkshire, RG17 9AA
Call us: 01488 208008
Request property details
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm