2 Adkins Court
Ellerslie, Malvern, Worcestershire 2 Bedroom Apartment
£375,000For saleBook a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01684 438450 for more details
- Spacious living/dining room with a Juliet balcony
- SieMatic kitchen with integrated Neff appliances
- Main bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Guest bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Storage facilities in the hallway
- Car parking available - issued on a permit basis
- Close to the central village amenities
Living/Dining Room 3.84m x 4.85m (12'7" x 15'11")
Kitchen 3.40m x 2.44m (11'2" x 8'0")
Main Bedroom 3.01m x 3.50m (9'11" x 11'6")
Bedroom 2 3.08m x 3.50m (10'1" x 11'6")
Nestled on the edge of the breathtaking Malvern Hills, in the town of Great Malvern, lies Audley Ellerslie retirement village. Three magnificent Victorian mansions stand within the village, each restored and expertly converted into luxury apartments. Surrounding these are a number of beautiful new-build properties including luxury cottages.
Ellerslie House is home to the Audley Club, with its health club, swimming pool, library and restaurant overlooking the Severn Valley.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner of Audley Ellerslie you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owner-only swimming sessions and an owners' library.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
Audley is acting on behalf of the Audley owner or vendor to sell this property.
- Fully fitted SieMatic handleless kitchen units with a choice of door finishes
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including auto sense extractor fan, ceramic hob, Neff fan assisted oven, combi microwave oven and dishwasher
- Fully integrated Neff fridge/freezer
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Coloured glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms & En suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height to all walls in new-build and in wet areas in period apartments
- Walk-in shower with level access (en suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- All windows and external doors are high performance double glazed timber windows
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to main bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Non-slip ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen
- Chrome switches in all other rooms
- White sockets in all other rooms
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to main bedroom
- External lighting to balcony areas
- Telephone connection points in the living room and main bedroom
- TV points in bedrooms
- Gas-fired combination boiler providing hot water and heating via radiators
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system in all properties
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
Whilst every effort has been made to insure that this information is correct, it is intended only as a guide in light of the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991, and the company reserves the right to alter the specification as necessary and without prior notice.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 125 years. There is an annual ground rent of £500. The management charge varies depending on the lease of this resale property, check with your sales team for more details. A deferred management charge also applies to this property. More information on deferred management fees.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley Ellerslie retirement village has 101 properties set against the backdrop of the Worcestershire countryside, in the town of Malvern. Three grand Victorian mansions, including a Grade II listed building, form the centrepiece of the village.
Call us: 01684 438450
Request property details
WR14 4RJ for Sat Navs
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, Saturday 10am - 4pm.