35 Pembroke Court
Cooper's Hill, Englefield Green, Surrey 2 Bedroom Apartment
£584,950SoldBook a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01784 557 376 for more details
- Large private south-facing roof terrace with views of the courtyard and grounds
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining room with Juliet balcony and access to roof terrace
- Good size master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite with shower & bath
- Second double bedroom
- Second WC
- Hallway storage cupboards
Kitchen/Living/Dining room 6.77m x 4.67m 22’3” x 15’4”
Master Bedroom 3.95m x 3.58m 13’0” x 11’9”
Bedroom 2 3.15m x 2.90m 10’4” x 9’6”
Roof Terrace 7.10m x 0.86m 23’4” x 2’10”
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley Cooper's Hill you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite, swimming pool, tennis court and putting green. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
- Fully fitted SieMatic handleless kitchen units
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including Neff fan assisted oven and ceramic hob, auto sense extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Coloured glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms & En-suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas
- Walk-in shower with level access (en-suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- Double glazed windows
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to master bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas)
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living/dining room and looped to master bedroom
- Continuous extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom
- Boilers feeding warm water underfloor heating
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad in the hall and PIRs
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 250 years. There is an annual ground rent of £500. If you would like to bring a car, there is an annual car parking charge of £511 per space. We understand that everyone's financial situation and preferences are different. That's why the Audley Your Choice Scheme has been introduced - to give you two choices of how much you pay and when.
Option 1: Monthly fee of £868.70 for the year ending 01 March 2021 and deferred management charge of 1% per year.
Option 2: Monthly fee of £459.90 for the year ending 01 March 2021 and deferred management charge of 2% per year.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds. All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley Cooper's Hill
Audley Cooper's Hill is located in the beautiful village of Englefield Green, near Runnymede in Surrey. Recently opened, this luxury village will be the first of its kind in the area.
Audley Cooper’s Hill
Cooper's Hill Lane
Surrey, TW20 0JY
Call us: 01784 557 376
Request property details
TW20 0JY for Sat Navs
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, Saturday 10am - 4pm