1 Rydinghurst House
Chalfont Dene, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire 2 Bedroom Apartment
£999,950For saleBook a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01494 258 888 for more details
- Skylight window above the stairs
- Unique property in the restored Rydinghurst House
- Luxury Villeroy & Boch bathroom and en suite
- Fully equipped SieMatic kitchen with Corian worktops and integrated appliances.
Living room: 4.67 x 3.40m or 15'4" x 11'2"
Kitchen/Dining room: 4.77 x 3.04 or 15'8" x 10'0"
Bedroom 1: 5.22 x 2.99m or 17'2" x 9'10"
Bedroom 2: 4.22 x 2.75m or 13'10" x 9'0"
Bedroom 3: 3.55 x 2.58 or 11'8" x 8'6"
Terrace (approx): 3.60 x 2.40m or 11'10" x 7'10"
Audley Chalfont Dene is a luxury retirement village consisting of 142 luxury apartments and cottages, all surrounded by extensive landscaped grounds. Just minutes from nearby Chalfont St Peter in Buckinghamshire, Chalfont Dene benefits from being on the edge of the beautiful Chiltern Hills, but yet being connected to London and Birmingham via road and rail links.
At the heart of the village is Chalfont House, a striking central building designed to replicate the Arts & Crafts style of the local architecture. Located within Chalfont House is the Audley Club with its restaurant, bistro, swimming pool, treatment rooms and gym.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley Chalfont Dene you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and well being centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular resident-only swimming sessions and a library. The monthly service charge includes a credit of £56.67 in the restaurant/bistro bar.
Flexible care packages are available through Audley Care if required.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
- Fully fitted SieMatic kitchen units with a choice of door finishes
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including Neff fan assisted double oven and ceramic hob, auto-sense extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Coloured glass splashback behind hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Fully integrated Neff fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms & En suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height in bathrooms and en suites
- Walk-in shower with level access (en suite bathrooms)
- Under-sink cabinet and mirror with shaver point
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens in shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- Double glazed windows
- Painted white internal doors with chrome handles
- Integral wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Non-slip ceramic floor tiles in the kitchen, bathroom and en suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in the kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Pendant lighting in the living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets in the kitchen (white sockets elsewhere), chrome light switches throughout
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals into the living room/dining room and looped to the master bedroom
- External lighting to the terrace areas
- Heat recovery ventilation system to all properties
- Telephone connection points in the living room, second bedroom and hallway
- Fully controllable, independent hot water heating system
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad in the hall and Passive Infrared sensors (PIRs)
- Lifts to all floors available in all apartment buildings
- Carbon monoxide detector in properties with individual combi boilers
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances in the kitchen
- Ground source heat pumps utilised to capture energy and heat water
- Combined heat and power unit utilised to contribute to heating and hot water provision (blocks D, E, F & G)
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 250 years. The current management charge for the year ending 1st March 2022 is £931.08. A deferred management charge also applies to this property. More information on deferred management fees.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley Chalfont Dene
Audley Chalfont Dene luxury retirement village is close to Buckinghamshire’s Chiltern Hills near Chalfont St Peter. 58 new apartments and cottages are available to reserve today, starting from £450,000.
Audley Chalfont Dene
Chalfont St Peter
Buckinghamshire, SL9 0LX
Call us: 01494 258 888
Request property details
Sales Office opening times:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and weekends by appointment only.