1 Padgett Court
Clevedon, Ilkley, Yorkshire 1 Bedroom Apartment
£325,000For saleBook a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01943 968074 for more details
- Spacious living/dining room with double French doors leading onto a private terrace
- Modern SieMatic kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Separate WC
Audley Clevedon retirement village is set within 23 beautiful acres of landscaped grounds on the edge of the Dales.
Ilkley town centre offers an excellent range of high class shops, restaurants, cafes and everyday amenities including two supermarkets, health centre, playhouse and library. There are good sporting and recreational facilities. Situated within the heart of the Wharfe Valley, surrounded by the famous Moors to the south and the River Wharfe to the north.
At the centre of the village you will find Clevedon House. What was once a Victorian schoolhouse for boys is now the carefully restored centrepiece building, housing a range of amenities including a restaurant, bistro bar, lounge, library, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool.
The accommodation is appointed to a very high standard with Siematic kitchen fittings, Neff and Bosch appliances and Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley Clevedon you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library. The monthly management charge includes a credit of £68.03 in the restaurant/bistro bar.
Flexible care packages are available through Audley Care if required.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
- Fully fitted SieMatic handleless kitchen units
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including auto sense extractor fan, Neff ceramic hob, Neff fan assisted oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Fully integrated Neff fridge/freezer
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Coloured glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms & En-suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full or half height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas
- Walk-in shower with level access (en-suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- All windows are double glazed
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to master bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Non-slip ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Timber windows (sliding doors in penthouse are aluminium)
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas)
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to master bedroo
- External lighting to terrace/balcony areas
- Continuous extract ventilation to bathroom(s)
- Direct extract in kitchen
- Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom
- Pressurised hot water system feeding radiators
- Hot water storage cylinder
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system in all properties
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 125 years. There is an annual ground rent of £500. The management charge varies depending on the lease of this resale property, check with your sales team for more details. A deferred management charge also applies to this property, please click here to find out more.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley Clevedon retirement village is set within a 23-acre estate in Ben Rhydding, two miles from the historic spa town of Ilkley. The village has 90 properties and is centred around Clevedon House, a former Victorian school.
Ben Rhydding Drive
Ilkley, LS29 8AQ
Call us: 01943 968074
Request property details
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, Saturday 10am - 4pm, Sunday 10am - 3pm