St Elphin's Park Property Showcase & Downsizing Event
Downsizing is a big decision but with practical advice and sensitive guidance you can have a stress-free move. If you are considering downsizing from your current home, you may find our upcoming event useful.
Tuesday 21st March, 2:00pm-5:00pm
This informative event, held at Audley St Elphin’s Park in Derbyshire, will give you advice on the entire downsizing process, helping you to feel motivated and inspired by your future plans.
Hosted by the Audley St Elphin’s Park team we will be welcoming a host of experts:
• Russell Smith, Silverbridge Properties Ltd – The benefits of part exchange to take the uncertainty out of moving
• Jenni Knight, Bagshaws Estate Agent – Tips on how to market your property for an efficient sale
• Michelle Park, Move Manager at The Senior Move Partnership – How to tackle the emotional and physical logistics of downsizing your possessions
You can also benefit from an ‘Easy Move’ package*, available for reservations on the day, which includes:
• A year’s Monthly Management Fee paid
• Solicitors fees paid on your purchase
• A Move Manager package
During the event, a light lunch will be served. Should you wish to view the properties at Audley St Elphin’s Park the sales team will be delighted to give you a tour.
To find out more about Audley St Elphin’s Park retirement village or to book your place on the event please call us on 01629 258 001 or email email@example.com.
*Terms and conditions apply, please contact the Sales Team for more details.