CARE OF THE HIGHEST LEVEL
As one of the UK's most respected care providers for older people, and a leader in its field, Audley is recognised, registered and regularly audited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). This means the carer you invite into your home is rigorously trained and highly-qualified and our standard of care is second-to-none.
Audley Care Clevedon
Home care in Ilkley, Yorkshire Dales
Audley Care Clevedon provides care to owners in the village and those living locally, ensuring the promptest response possible.
As time moves on and some tasks become less easy, there's no reason why you shouldn't continue to live the life you know, in the home you've made. All you need is a visit from a trusted, friendly face; someone to listen and a helping hand when you would appreciate it.
Talk to us today for more information.
Whether you’re in need of a lot of help or just some company throughout the day, no job is too small for our care assistants.
With us you only pay for the services you use, including:
- A hand with domestic tasks like cooking, cleaning and ironing.
- Assistance with getting up and going to bed, whatever the time.
- Someone to go shopping with you or for you, or to collect prescriptions.
- Help with personal care or eating. Someone to walk the dog or feed the cat.
- A little help and company if you are recovering from illness.
- Live-in, sleep-in or night care, or simply holiday cover.
- Long-term, short-term or emergency care.
- Someone to accompany you to appointments or social activities.
No job is too small. We are on-call every minute of every day.
Personalised care services
Care tailored to your needs
We believe in honesty, integrity and pride in what we do and respect for those we do it for. Audley has a deep responsibility for the quality of individual lives and for people's basic rights as human beings. It's a responsibility we bear with great pride, and it's a privilege to do so. Best of all, you always remain in control.
What matters is that the homecare services you receive are the best fit for your lifestyle and specific to your home – no matter how much or how little you require. We do not have pre-packaged care programmes; you choose the services you want and you only pay for what you use.
Our care standards
- All our branches are regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- We have to comply with the latest regulations which describe the essential quality and safety that people who use our services have the right to expect.
- Our quality assurance processes allow us to make an honest appraisal of how we're doing and measure performance against national standards.
- We monitor our service through formal review meetings, spot checks to observe our workers and regular contact with you and your family to ensure you are happy with our services.
- All our homecare staff undergo a thorough DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check and receive regular training.
Get in touch
Audley Care Clevedon
Ben Rhydding Drive
Call us: 01943 328 104
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org