Visit an upcoming Open Day
The Audley Club promises quality health and wellbeing facilities, including gym and fitness studio, heated pool, and relaxation area, with an adjoining bistro. An Open Day is the ideal opportunity to tour the facilities and discuss membership options. Open Days will only run at selected locations with availability.
What to expect on the day
Enjoy a complimentary drink on arrival and tour the facilities at one of the following locations:
- Audley Club at Binswood, Leamington Spa
- Audley Club at Clevedon, Ben Rhydding, Ilkley
- Audley Club at Cooper's Hill, Englefield Green, Egham
- Audley Club at Ellerslie, Malvern, Worcestershire
- Audley Club at Inglewood, Hungerford, Berkshire
- Audley Club at Redwood, Failand, Bristol
- Audley Club at St Elphin's Park, Darley Dale, Derbyshire
- Audley Club at Willcombe Park, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Audley Club at Wycliffe Park, Horsleys Green, Stokenchurch
Our team will be available to answer your questions and provide more information, including a special membership offer.
On the day, don't forget to pick up a goody bag, while stocks last!
Open door on the day
You can expect a selection of fitness classes when you join the Audley Club, some of which may be taking place during your Open Day visit. We are unable to offer taster sessions on the day.
If you become a Club member, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy fitness classes such as Combat Cardio, Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, Stretch, Circuits, Core Fitness, Balance, Aerobics, Strength classes, and Aqua classes in the swimming pool.
Visit a Club near you
We are delighted to invite you to join us on one of our exclusive Open Days.
Open Days are only available at selected locations with available spaces for new members. Use the form below to book a place.
If your nearest Club is not currently taking on new members, you are welcome to use the form below to request to join the waiting list.
Please comment below with your preferred date to visit or give us a call at the Audley Club of your choice.