By accessing this website, the visitor agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Website and brochure accuracy: Whilst Audley Court Ltd has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website and our printed communications to ensure the information appearing on it is accurate and up to date, it disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website. We are only human, so it’s possible we may make mistakes on our website. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which you wish to rely.
- In the ordinary course of business, the availability of a development or particular property design and other details such as prices and specifications may change. Information on this website is therefore solely for guidance purposes only and is subject to change without notice and is not intended to constitute a contract. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract.
- All properties mentioned or which feature on this website are strictly subject to availability. The user should take appropriate steps, including seeking appropriate legal and other professional advice, to verify any information on which they may seek to rely. Photographs, Computer Generated Images and artist's impressions are for illustrative purposes only.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- The information on this website is not intended to constitute an investment advertisement relating to the sale of securities or investments.
- Audley Court Ltd may hold information about you for marketing and research purposes and may disclose this information to other companies in the group or its agents. This information may be used to contact you by telephone, post or email about other products, developments or services that may be relevant to you.
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
- You have a right to request details of any information Audley Court Ltd may hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- Non-personal data regarding the use of this website, such as the number of hits per page, is captured automatically. This information helps us to analyse how our website is used, and assists in the development and improvement of the website. We do not collect personal data on this site unless you submit personal information in that part of the site where it is requested.
- All Intellectual Property rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form whatsoever (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means), save in respect of normal Internet site visits. Application for the copyright owner's written permission to reproduce any part of this publication should be addressed to The Marketing Department, Audley Court Ltd, 65 High Street, Egham, Surrey TW20 9EY.
- No liability is accepted for the content of any website operated by a third party which holds information on Audley's products and services.
- Audley Court Ltd shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to, use of or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- It is expressly forbidden to create a link to this website without obtaining prior express written consent from The Marketing Department, Audley Court Ltd, 65 High Street, Egham, Surrey TW20 9EY.
CGI images on the Audley website are for illustration purposes only.
3 month membership trial
Our 3 month trial is available at selected villages. Please check with the Audley Club team at the time of registering.
- Payment to be made via Direct Debit on a monthly basis.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Management reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
12 months for 10
(12 for 10 offer available to guests on the day)
- Offer available to new members joining by 31st August 2023
- Membership is to be paid via Direct Debit on a monthly basis
- Each monthly payment will be at a reduced promotional membership rate, which equates to the cost of 10 months membership over the course of the 12 month membership term
- Selected Audley Club locations only, subject to availability
- This offer is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for a monetary value
- Available to new customers only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Management reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice
- Only available at the following Audley Villages:
- Audley Inglewood
- Audley Nightingale Place
- Audley St Elphin's Park
- Audley Willicombe Park
- Audley Coopers Hill
Terms and conditions and data
Audley Group Data Privacy Notice
To help Audley Group to provide you with the services you have asked for, we may process information which may include:
- Your personal details –your name, date of birth and your nationality.
- Your contact details – such as your address, telephone, email address, and other information that you may provide in any correspondence between us.
- Financial information you may provide to us – such as bank details, financial details and credit/debit card details (for example, if you are making a purchase),
- Details of others such as 'Next of kin' – this may be the contact details of a close relative or friend, or your solicitor or other agent/s.
- ‘Special categories’ of data, for example, any health conditions and other health information that are needed to provide any care services you ask for.
- Any preferences you may have, including whether you consent to any marketing contact.
- We also collect general information about the use of our websites, such as which pages users visit most often, and which services, events or facilities are of most interest. We may also track which pages users visit when they click on links in Audley group emails. We may use this information to personalise the way our websites are presented when users visit them, to make improvements to our websites and to ensure we provide the best service for users. Wherever possible we use aggregated or anonymous information which does not identify individual visitors to our websites.
The provision of information by you is needed so that we can provide you with the contractual service you have asked for or so that we can legitimately fulfil your request. Where necessary, we will ask for permission to process data and your consent is requested when we ask for your data.
We may also obtain information about you from third party organisations such as referral agents, list brokers, recruitment agencies, service providers and data agents.
Information about third parties
Information we process as described in this notice may also include information about third parties such as your friends and relatives, references and referrals whose details you supply to us.
A special note about the Sensitive\Special Categories Information we hold
Audley Group pride itself on high service standards to each valued customer. We are able to do this because we may need to ask you to provide us with details of a sensitive nature, such as any medical conditions, their treatment and medication. This may extend to other sensitive information such as racial or ethnic origin, religious or similar beliefs, or criminal record. We may gather this data in order to provide the health care service you need, or to provide other customer services such as religious service or equal opportunities monitoring.
When you share this with us, we usually ask for your explicit consent to process it for these purposes; However, occasionally we may do so without consent where required or permitted to do so by applicable law (e.g. to comply with diversity reporting requirements).
Your sensitive information will not be used for any other purpose.
We will not pass on your details to anyone else without your permission except in exceptional circumstances. Examples of this might include sharing medical data with the doctor or hospital in cases of serious medical conditions, posing a threat to others, and sharing other serious issues.
If you provide us with any Sensitive Personal Data by telephone, email or by other means, we will treat that information with extra care and always in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
How we use your data
Audley Group processes your information for an identified lawful purpose, most purposes involve a legitimate basis. The purpose for processing may be for a statutory or contractual requirement: where this is the case, you have a choice as to whether you provide your information but not doing so may mean that we are unable to provide the service you have requested. On occasion, we may also process information based on your consent, or in someone’s vital interests.
Example of reasons that we process your information include to provide you with the services you have requested; to provide the direct care and treatment to our clients, including administration; for necessary disclosure (for example, solicitors, to the police, to the Courts, and to tribunals and enquiries); to help ensure safety and security, as well as to prevent and detect crime; for Fraud prevention; research and analysis, enhancing, modifying or improving our services.
Confidential client-identifiable information is only shared with other organisations where there is a legal basis for it as follows:
- When there is a Court Order or a statutory duty to share client data;
- When there is a statutory power to share client data;
- When the client has given his/her explicit consent to the sharing;
- When the client has implicitly consented to the sharing for direct care purposes
Your rights and getting in touch with Audley Group
If you wish to get in touch with our Data Protection Officer for any reason, including your rights below, please contact us at email@example.com so we can help.
Your right to request a copy of your information
You can request a copy of your information which we hold, free of charge (this is known as a subject access request). You will be asked to:
- Complete a Request form;
- Let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- Let us know the information you want a copy of.
We will then respond in full within one calendar month.
Your right to correct any mistakes, to erase, to restrict or to port your personal information
You can request that we correct any mistakes in your information which we hold, free of charge. You will be provided with a form to help us identify you and to inform us of the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with. You have the right to ask us to erase, restrict processing or to port your data. Please contact the Data Protection Officer.
Your right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
You can ask us to stop contacting you for direct marketing purposes. If you would like to do this, please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer using the contact details below, or, unsubscribe to any email.
How long do we store your personal information?
We only keep your data for as long as is reasonable and necessary, which may be to fulfil statutory obligations. We ensure that any third parties that process information on our behalf adhere to these standards.
More information on our retention schedule can be found by contacting the Data Protection Office
How to make a complaint
If you are unhappy with the way your personal data has been processed, you may in the first instance contact the Data Protection Officer using the contact details below.
For information on the conditions for processing, please contact the Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer
65 High Street, Egham, TW20 9EY
DataProtectionOfficer@AudleyGroup.com Tel: 01784 412826