Inglewood Downsizing Event
Downsizing is a big decision but with practical advice and sensitive guidance you can have a stress-free move. If you are considering downsizing from your current home, you may find our upcoming downsizing event useful.
Tuesday 14th March, 10:00am -1:00pm
This informative event, held at Audley Inglewood in Kintbury, will give you advice on the entire downsizing process, helping you to feel motivated and inspired by your future plans.
Hosted by the Audley Inglewood team we will be welcoming a host of experts:
- Russell Smith, Silverbridge Properties Ltd – The benefits of part exchange to take the uncertainty out of moving
- Paul Godwin, Lansdown Place Wealth Management – Wealth management advice
- Simon Jacobs, Winkworth Estate Agents – Giving a unique perspective on selling or letting a property
- Amanda Fyfe, The Senior Move Partnership – How to tackle the emotional and physical logistics of downsizing your possessions
- Thomas Plant, Specialist Auction Services – With a wealth of experience in valuables and antiques
Following the seminar there will be time for you to pose your questions to our experts followed by a light lunch. Should you wish to view the final properties at Audley Inglewood, the sales team will be delighted to give you a tour.