20 Beckings Court
Wycliffe Park, Horsleys Green, Buckinghamshire 2 Bedroom Apartment
£500,000For saleBook a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01494 958 639 for more details
- Close to the leisure facilities and restaurant
- Open plan kitchen/living room with dining area
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Second bedroom and guest shower room
- Villeroy & Boch en suite shower room
- Carpeted and decorated throughout
Situated in 25 acres of stunning parkland and amidst the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty lies Audley Wycliffe Park.
This luxury retirement village development in Horsleys Green, between Stokenchurch and High Wycombe, will comprise 156 high quality apartments and will offer lavish facilities including a library, restaurant and bar, swimming pool and luxury health club.
Every fixture and fitting in an Audley Wycliffe Park apartment or cottage has been carefully designed to look beautiful, feel comfortable and provide a safe and relaxing living space. Our properties give you the highest quality of living and are built with your utmost security in mind.
- Fully fitted Nobilia handleless German kitchen
- Soft close door and drawer systems
- Complemented with Silestone quartz worktops with 100mm upstands
- Full height black glass splash back to hob
- Neff appliances throughout including a ceramic hob, slide and hide oven, fully integrated microwave, integrated 70/30 fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer, integrated dishwasher and a powerful stainless steel extractor
- Stainless steel under mounted sink with one and a half bowls
- Tap with classic brushed steel design and a 360 spout rotation so it’s easy to use between both bowls
Bathrooms & En Suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli porcelain floor & ceramic wall tiles in the bathroom and en suite
- Walk-in shower with level access (en suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Shower screens with Hansgrohe shower controls
- All windows and external doors are double glazed aluminium/timber composite units
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to the main bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Minoli non-slip porcelain floor tiles to the kitchen, bathroom and en suite, and ceramic wall tiles to the bathroom and en suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in the kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Pendant lighting in the living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in the kitchen
- Chrome switches in all other rooms
- White sockets in all other rooms
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to the living room/dining room and bedrooms
- External lighting to walkways, balconies and patios
- Telephone connection points in the living room and main bedroom
- Heating system, providing hot water and heating, with radiators throughout
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system in all properties
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances in the kitchen
All properties are covered by a guarantee from BLP Provider for 10 years from the date of the initial completion, which can be obtained from your sales advisor.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 250 years from first occupation. We understand that everyone's financial situation and preferences are different. That's why The Audley Your Choice Scheme has been introduced - to give you two choices of how much you pay and when.
Option 1: A monthly fee of £700 (and deferred management charge of 2% per year)
Option 2: A monthly fee of £500 (and deferred management charge of 3% per year)
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds. All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question.
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley Wycliffe Park
Village in development
The planned 25-acre retirement village at Horsleys Green, between Stokenchurch and High Wycombe, will provide a total of 156 high quality retirement living properties and luxury facilities.
Buckinghamshire, HP14 3JY
Call us: 01494 958 639
Request property details
HP14 3XL for Sat Navs
Sales Office opening times:
The site is under development. Sales Office opening times: Mon to Fri, 9am – 5.30pm.
For Sat Navs, please use postcode HP14 3XL.