27 Inglewood House
Inglewood, Kintbury, Berkshire 1 Bedroom Apartment
£235,000For saleBook a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01488 208008 for more details
- Sunny reception room, with space for a dining table and glazed door that leads through to the kitchen
- Separate fully fitted luxury kitchen; integral appliances included
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower
- Hall with storage cupboard
- Excellent views across Bevan Court and the gardens
Kitchen 3.00m x 3.00m (9’ 10” x 9’10")
Living / dining room 4.40m x 4.15m (14’ 5” x 13’ 7”)
Main bedroom 4.35m x 3.25m (14’ 3” x 10’ 8”)
Rebuilt brick by brick Inglewood House sits in the heart of the retirement village. Inglewood is one mile from the village of Kintbury; two miles from Hungerford in West Berkshire. With great road connections to the M4 and train lines into London, it is both a breath of fresh, rural air and a place that connects you to all the services and amenities you will need to live the life you want to.
Inglewood is also home to the impressive facilities of the Audley Club. These include a luxury health club, swimming pool, library and Blandy’s Bar and Bistro.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley Inglewood you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library. The monthly management charge includes a credit of £59.83 in the restaurant/bistro bar.
Flexible care packages are available through Audley Care if required.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
Audley is acting on behalf of the Audley owner or vendor to sell this property.
- Fully fitted SieMatic handleless kitchen units
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including Neff fan assisted oven and ceramic hob, auto sense extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Coloured glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
- Water softener and drinking fountain
Bathrooms & En suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas
- Walk-in shower with level access
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- All windows are double glazed and timber framed
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to main bedroom
- Carpet in living/dining areas and bedrooms
- ‘Fired Earth’ tiling in hall
- Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Main bedroom with integrated wardrobes and en suite shower
- Second bedroom with integrated wardrobes, cupboards, drawers and desk
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas)
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to main bedroom
- Continuous extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Telephone connection points in the living room and main bedroom
- Hot water heating system with under floor heating
- Security & Safety
- Emergency call system, such as the Cirrus Care Line System
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad in the hall and PIRs
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 125 years. There is an annual ground rent of £250. The management charge varies depending on the lease of this resale property, check with your sales team for more details. A deferred management charge also applies to this property. More information on deferred management fees.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any non-fixed item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Nestled in 39 acres, one mile from Kintbury in Berkshire, Audley Inglewood retirement village is home to 91 apartments and cottages. At its centre is Inglewood House, an imposing manor house that has been rebuilt and returned to its former glory.
Templeton Road, Kintbury
Berkshire, RG17 9AA
Call us: 01488 208008
Request property details
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.