Binswood, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire 1 Bedroom Cottage
£225,000*For saleBook a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01926 258 049 for more details
*Price based on 75% equity share - click here for more information. This property's full price is £300,000.
- Private two storey cottage
- Master bedroom with built in double wardrobes
- Spacious living room with dining space
- Beautiful SieMatic kitchen with Corian worktops
Living/Dining room: 3.88m x 3.31m (12’7” x 10’8”)
Kitchen: 3.52m x 2.00m (11’5” x 6’5”)
Master Bedroom: 3.30m x 3.23m (10’8” x 10’6”)
Audley Binswood retirement village is located in the heart of the Royal Leamington Spa conservation area. It’s a short walk from the shopping and leisure facilities of Leamington Spa, including the famous Pump Rooms.
Kenilworth Place is located on Kenilworth Road, adjacent to the main Audley Binswood site. At the heart of the village is Binswood Hall formerly known as North Leamington College. This Grade II* listed Victorian Gothic hall has been beautifully restored and forms the centrepiece of the retirement village. Built to the usual Audley standards, it retains all of the character and majesty of the original building. Binswood Hall is also home to the Audley Club, with its own luxury health club, swimming pool, library, restaurant and bistro bar.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley Binswood you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library.The monthly management charge includes a credit of £59.84 in the restaurant/bistro bar.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
- Fully fitted SieMatic handleless kitchen units with a choice of door finishes
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including Neff fan assisted oven and ceramic hob, auto sense extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Coloured glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms & En-suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas
- Walk-in shower with level access (en-suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- Windows are a mixture of existing single glazed lead light, existing timber sash, existing steel or new double glazed casement windows
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to master bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas)
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to master bedroom
- External lighting to terrace areas
- Continuous extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom
- Pressurised hot water system feeding underfloor heating
- Hot water storage cylinder
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system, such as Tunstall CareAssist
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad in the hall and PIRs
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale.
EQUITY SHARE Our equity share scheme is a flexible and affordable way to live at an Audley Village without paying the full purchasing price. You can move into your new home without committing 100% of the capital, provided you have sufficient income to cover your future monthly outgoings, which will include the monthly management fee and other fees that may apply. You can purchase a minimum 75% share of your new Audley property and pay no rental fee on the remaining share you don’t own. Equity share full terms and conditions.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of 125 years. The current management charge for the year ending 1st March 2022 is £850.01 per calendar month. A deferred management charge also applies to this property. More information on deferred management fees. If you would like to bring a car, there is an annual car parking charge of £119.69 per space.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds. All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley Binswood retirement village is situated in the heart of the Royal Leamington Spa conservation area. The village, which has 114 retirement properties, is centred around Binswood Hall, an imposing Grade II* listed Victorian Gothic mansion.
Leamington Spa, CV32 5SE
Call us: 01926 258 049
Request property details
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm