Plot 17, Building A
Sunningdale Park, Sunningdale Park, Berkshire 2 Bedroom Apartment
£919,950For saleBook a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01344 859 200 for more details
- Luxury Villeroy & Boch bathroom and en suite shower room
- Juliet balcony in the living/dining room
- Carpeted and decorated throughout
- Lift access
Living / Dining Room & Kitchen 7.17m x 5.27m (23’6” x 17’3”)
Main bedroom 5.03m x 3.22m (16’6” x 10’7”)
Bedroom 2 4.42m x 3.01m (14’6” x 9’11”)
Once complete, Audley Sunningdale Park will be home to 103 one, two and three bedroom luxury houses and apartments located within 16 acres of green parkland, some of which are conversions within the historic mansion building, stables and lodge.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES At the centre of the village will be the Audley Club, which will include a swimming pool, gym, health club, library, restaurant and bar bistro. As an owner at Audley Sunningdale Park, you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
- Fully fitted SieMatic handleless kitchen units
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including Neff fan assisted oven and ceramic hob, auto sense extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Coloured glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms & En-suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas
- Walk-in shower with level access (en-suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- Double glazed windows
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to main bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas)
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living/dining room and looped to main bedroom
- Continuous extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Telephone connection points in the living room and main bedroom
- Boilers feeding warm water underfloor heating
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad in the hall and PIRs
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
- Combined heat and power unit contributes to heating and hot water provision for the whole site
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 250 years. We understand that everyone's financial situation and preferences are different. That's why The Audley Your Choice Scheme has been introduced - to give you two choices of how much you pay and when.
Option 1: A monthly fee of £1,046 (and deferred management charge of 1% per year)
Option 2: A monthly fee of £683.33 (and deferred management charge of 1.5% per year)
Option 3: A monthly fee of £400 (and deferred management charge of 2% per year)
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds. All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley Sunningdale Park
Located in the village of Sunningdale, close to Ascot in Berkshire, the historic Sunningdale Park spans 79 acres of gardens, lakes and extensive natural woodland dating back to 1785.
Audley Sunningdale Park
Berkshire, SL5 0QB
Call us: 01344 859 200
Request property details
SL5 0QB for Sat Navs
Sales Office opening times:
Call our central team Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm and Saturdays by appointment only.