6 Montgomery Hall, Plot M06
Stanbridge Earls, Romsey, Hampshire2 Bedroom Apartment
Guide Price: £524,950Book a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01794 278 424 for more details
- Spacious living/dining room with balcony
- Fully fitted double wardrobes, en suite and south facing Juliet balcony in master bedroom
- Hallway storage
- Good size second double bedroom
- Fully fitted luxury kitchen
Audley Stanbridge Earls luxury retirement village is set within 32 acres of beautiful woodland, in the market town of Romsey in Hampshire. At its centre is a Grade II* listed Tudor Manor House, which will be sympathetically restored to house an exceptional restaurant, bar and bistro. This, along with the nearby luxury health club and swimming pool, will form the Audley Club.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley Stanbridge Earls you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owners-only swimming sessions and an owners' library.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 250 years. There is an annual ground rent of £500. We understand that everyone's financial situation and preferences are different. That's why The Audley Your Choice Scheme has been introduced - to give you two choices of how much you pay and when.
Option 1: Monthly fee of £750 (£795 for a cottage or 3 bedroom property) for the year ending 01 March 2019 and deferred management charge of 1% per year.
Option 2: Monthly fee of £400.00 for the year ending 01 March 2019 and deferred management charge of 2% per year.
If you wish to bring your car, there is an annual cost of £200 per annum for a space.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds. All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
- Fully fitted SieMatic handleless kitchen units
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including Neff fan assisted oven and ceramic hob, auto sense extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Integrated boiler in kitchen wall cupboard
- Coloured glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms & En-suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary wareand Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas
- Walk-in shower with level access (en-suite shower rooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- Double glazed top or side hung casement windows. Single glazed, historic windows in Stanbridge Manor
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery. Some existing doors in Stanbridge Manor will be stained timber
- Integral wardrobe to master bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas)
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living/dining room and looped to master bedroom
- External lighting to terrace areas where applicable
- Continuous extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s). Intermittent extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s) in Stanbridge Manor
- Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom
- Underfloor heating and hot water combination boilers. Heat meter and hot water cylinder connected to central heating system in Stanbridge Manor
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system
- Full independent fire alarm system which is linked to village management
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad in the hall and PIRs
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
- Photovoltaic cells and heat recovery ventilation systems
Audley Stanbridge Earls
Sitting in 32 acres of grounds, close to Romsey, in Hampshire is Audley Stanbridge Earls retirement village. Due to open later in 2019 the village will have 155 cottages and apartments designed to complement the Grade II* Tudor Manor house at its centre.
Audley Stanbridge Earls
Old Salisbury Lane
Hampshire, SO51 0GY
Call us: 01794 278 424
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SO51 0GY for Sat Navs
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Saturday, 9am – 5.30pm (Sundays, by prior arrangement)