St Elphin's Park, Darley Dale, Matlock 2 Bedroom Cottage
£360,000For saleBook a viewing Download village brochure
St Elphin's Park
Features & Facilities
Call 01629 258001 for more details
- Private south-facing garden
- Recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Living room and a separate study
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware
- Downstairs W.C.
- Allocated parking space
Living Room 4.35m x 3.65m 14’4” x 12’1”
Kitchen 4.68m x 2.70m 15’3” x 8’10”
Dining Room 2.80m x 2.30m 9’2” x 7’6”
Study 3.25m x 3.15m 10’8” x 10’3”
Master Bedroom 3.55m x 3.15m 11’8” x 10’4”
Bedroom Two 3.25m x 3.15m 10’8” x 10’3”
Set within 14-acres of landscaped grounds, St Elphin's Park is located in Darley Dale, minutes away from the Peak District National Park and the bustling market towns of Matlock and Bakewell. With shops, restaurants, cafes and picturesque walks just around the corner as well as everyday amenities including a supermarket, health centre and golf club, St Elphin's Park offers the opportunity to experience a truly independent lifestyle in a beautiful and secure environment.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As a resident of Audley St Elphin’s Park you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular resident-only swimming sessions and a residents' library. The monthly management charge includes a credit of £67.07 in the restaurant/ bistro bar.
Flexible care packages are available through Audley Care if required.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Read more about fees.
- Fully fitted kitchen units
- Integrated washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including auto sense extractor fan, ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink
- Elegant white sanitary ware and fittings
- Separate Bath and Shower
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- All windows are secondary glazed and timber framed
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to master bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas)
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to master bedroom
- External lighting
- Continuous extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Telephone connection points in the living room and master bedroom
- Fully controllable, independent, gas central heating system
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system in all properties
- Smoke detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 125 years. There is an annual ground rent of £500. The management charge varies depending on the lease of this resale property, check with your sales team for more details. A deferred management charge also applies to this property. More information on deferred management fees.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
Please note that a monthly management charge and deferred fees apply to all properties in an Audley village. Full details are available from the village. Ask a question
Flexible Audley Care packages are available at an additional cost.
Audley St Elphin's Park
St Elphin’s Park retirement village is set in 14 acres in the Derbyshire Dales, close to Matlock and Bakewell. With 127 properties and a restored Victorian Gothic school at its centre, the village enjoys spectacular views.
Audley St Elphin's Park
Dale Road South
Matlock, DE4 2RH
Call us: 01629 258001
Request property details
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm