3 The Stables
Mote House, Bearsted, Kent 2 Bedroom Cottage
Guide Price: £399,950Book a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01622 297192 for more details
Audley Mote House retirement village is located within the 450 acre splendour of historic Mote Park and just minutes from the village of Bearsted in Kent.
At the heart of the village is the Grade II* listed Mote House, a Victorian mansion house which has been restored and converted into luxury apartments as well as being home to the Audley Club with its restaurant, bistro, swimming pool and gym.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley Mote House you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular owner-only swimming sessions and an owners’ library. The monthly management charge includes a credit of £62.04 in the restaurant/bistro bar.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 125 years. There is an annual ground rent of £500. The current management charge for the year ending 01 March 2020 is £760.54 per calendar month. A deferred management charge also applies to this property, please click here to find out more.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
Lighting, Heating and Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts in kitchen (white to remaining areas)
- External lighting to terrace/balcony areas where applicable
- Local extract ventilation controlled via lights
- Direct extract in kitchen
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to master bedroom
- TV points in all bedrooms
- Telephone connection points in the living room, study and all bedrooms where available
- Pressurised hot water system feeding radiators
- Gas boiler serving radiators and domestic hot water cylinder
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system in all properties
- Smoke detector
- Heat and +CO detector in kitchen
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad
- Low energy lighting in most rooms
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
- Fully fitted SieMatic SC10 handled kitchen with soft door and drawer closes
- Corian work surfaces
- Coloured glass splash back
- NEFF integrated appliances with fan assisted single oven, microwave, ceramic hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- BOSCH integrated washer/dryer
- Neltuno auto sense extractor fan
- LED under kitchen lighting
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms & En suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas
- Walk-in shower with level access (en suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Pivoting glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Glazed doors in certain plots between the kitchen and living room.
- Other doors to be Premdor white painted 4 panel doors
- Integral wardrobe with sliding doors in master bedroom
- Carpet (80/20m mix) to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Ceramic non-slip floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Windows sourced from Mumford & Wood for refurbishment properties & Futura-Plus for new-build properties
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale.
Audley Mote House
Near the village of Bearsted in Kent and situated in the 450-acre Mote Park, Audley Mote House retirement village has 101 cottages and apartments. At the heart of the village is a beautifully restored Grade II* listed Georgian mansion.
Audley Mote House
Kent, ME15 8NQ
Call us: 01622 297192
Email us: email@example.com
Sales Office opening times:
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm