1 Drury Close
Chalfont Dene, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire3 Bedroom Cottage
Guide Price: £865,000Book a viewing Download village brochure
Features & Facilities
Call 01494 258 888 for more details
Audley Chalfont Dene is a luxury retirement village consisting of 84 luxury apartments and cottages, all surrounded by extensive landscaped grounds. Just minutes from nearby Chalfont St Peter in Buckinghamshire, Chalfont Dene benefits from being on the edge of the beautiful Chiltern Hills, but yet being connected to London and Birmingham via road and rail links.
At the heart of the village is Chalfont House, a striking central building designed to replicate the Arts & Crafts style of the local architecture. Within Chalfont House are a number of luxury apartments as well as the Audley Club with its restaurant, bistro, swimming pool, treatment rooms and gym.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES As an owner at Audley Chalfont Dene you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and well being centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular resident-only swimming sessions and a library. The monthly service charge includes a credit of £51.86 in the restaurant/bistro bar.
TENURE Leasehold for a term of up to 125 years. There is an annual ground rent of £500. The current service charge for the year ending 01 March 2019 is £838.87 per calendar month. A deferred management charge also applies to this property, please click here to find out more.
GENERAL The measurements in these particulars are approximate and have been provided for guidance purposes only. The internal photographs used in these particulars are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
PLEASE NOTE The extent of the property and its boundaries are subject to verification by inspection of the title deeds.
All properties are covered by a Premier guarantee for 10 years.
- Fully fitted SieMatic handleless kitchen units with a choice of door finishes
- Corian worktops
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer
- Integrated cooking appliances including Neff fan assisted oven and ceramic hob, auto sense extractor fan, microwave and dishwasher
- Under unit kitchen lighting
- Coloured glass splashback to hob
- Soft door and drawer closers
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap spray head
- Minoli ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms & En suite
- Elegant white Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings
- Minoli ceramic tiles to full height behind sink, WC, bath and shower areas
- Walk-in shower with level access (en suite bathrooms)
- Bathroom cabinets with integrated lighting and shaver points
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Glass screens to shower areas with Hansgrohe shower controls
- Windows are double glazed windows
- Painted white internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Integral wardrobe to master bedroom
- Carpet to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms
- Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
Lighting, Heating & Electrical
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and switches with black inserts throughout
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room/dining room and looped to all bedrooms
- External lighting to terrace areas
- Continuous extract ventilation to kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Telephone connection points in the living room all bedrooms
- Pressurised hot water system feeding radiators
- Hot water storage cylinder
Security & Safety
- Emergency call system
- Smoke detector
- Heat detector
- Intruder alarm operated via a key pad in the hall and PIRs
- Low energy lighting
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale.
Audley Chalfont Dene
Audley Chalfont Dene retirement village is close to Buckinghamshire’s Chiltern Hills and near Chalfont St Peter. The village is built in the style of the local Arts and Crafts movement and is home to 84 cottages and apartments.
Audley Chalfont Dene
Chalfont St Peter
Buckinghamshire, SL9 0LX
Call us: 01494 258 888
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Office opening times:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and weekends by appointment only.