Downsizing Event at Audley Redwood
Downsizing is a big decision but with practical advice and sensitive guidance you can have a stress-free move. If you are considering downsizing from your current home, you may find our upcoming downsizing event useful.
Friday 6th April, 11am – 2pm
This informative event, held at Audley Redwood luxury retirement village, will give you advice on the entire downsizing process, helping you to feel motivated and inspired by your future plans.
We will be welcoming a host of experts:
• Amanda Fyfe, The Senior Move Partnership – How to tackle the emotional and physical logistics of downsizing your possessions
• Thomas Plant, Special Auction Services – Understand what’s currently popular at auction
• Ray Anstice, Audley Redwood owner – Hear from someone who has already made the move
• Kevin Green, Audley Redwood – General Manager at Audley Redwood
• Russell Smith, Silverbridge Properties – The benefits of part exchange to take the uncertainty out of moving
• Edmund Dodds, Hydes Estate Agents – Tips on how to market your property for an efficient sale
After the seminar there will be time for you to pose your questions to our experts followed by a light lunch. Should you wish to view the show apartment, tour the main house or discuss moving to Redwood, we will be holding private appointments throughout the afternoon. Please find enclosed your invitation.
Join us from 11am, with the seminar starting at 11.30am. To book your place at the event please call us on 01275 235 010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.